Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a girl!!

It is official we are having a girl. We went and had our ultrasound done yesterday. It was a lot of fun we were joined by both of our moms and each of our sisters and my sweet nephew Asher who is growing like crazy. It was a fun day. After we got done at the doctor I talked Jason into going to IKEA and we made out first baby purchase. It is a really cute changing table/ book shelf. Mandy has the same one and we both really like it so we got our own. Thanks everyone for such a great day.

12 comments:

Just me said...

CONGRATS!!! How fun... Now your mom has one of each.. YEAH!!!

suebjensen said...

We are excited to have a sweet little girl!

Stacy said...

Yeah!! Congrats on a cute little girl!! Her and Asher will have fun together!

Maridon Rappleye said...

That's exciting! Congratulations.

Rappleye Family said...

YAY! A girl Congrats!

morgan ramsay. said...

Yay :] I knew it! I'm so happy for you both. It will be fun to have Asher and her so close in age.

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

i know I already texted you but... Congrats again on your little girl!! I miss you. I hope you're doing good!!

Tonia said...

Congratulations!!

Elin Brotherson said...

Congrats!! Girls are so much fun.

Greg and Torrey said...

woo hoo! congrats!

Brittany & Ryan said...

Here you are!! YEAH now I can feel like I know whats going on in your life :-) So do you think you can make a trip down for my baby shower? I would LOVE to see you and if you could get Mere that would just be the best gift ever just to have you 2 here. Well I love and miss you like crazy and you are lookin SO dang cute. Your one hot mama

morgan ramsay. said...

Carie May I would LOOOOVE to do some scrapbooking for you....especially of that sweet baby girl when she gets here! I'll be in town a few times in April so just let me know if you want me to pick up any pictures and get some pages started for you :]