Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!!!


Jason's birthday was on Saturday but technically we started his birthday on Thursday. I am absolutely terribley at waiting to give gifts. I want you to open presents the second I get them. Luckily Jason was kind enough to oblige and opened his presents from me on Thursday. Friday night we went to dinner at a local pizza/pasta place and then spent the rest of the evening at home lounging and watch the NBA playoffs. Saturday we slept in and then headed to Richfield where Jason was spoiled. His parents/family gave hime guitar hero world tour with the Metalica game and an additional foot pedal. He also received a cord to be able to hook his iPod up to the TV and watch movies. We spent the rest of the day Saturday visiting with his family and doing whatever Jason wanted. Then on Sunday my parents gave Jason his birthday dinner. We had shrimp boil and invited the Monroe's over to try it out. Unfortunately his sister and mom were not able to make it but everyone else had a great time. Thanks mom and dad for cooking for us and letting us take up the couch to watch the game on the big screen. Happy Birthday Jas. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Whoa whoa whoa. I didn't think that shrimp boils could happen without the Sorensen's there. I think it's a rule. Now that you know the rule, you can make sure to tell us what time to be there! ;)

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

suebjensen said...

I has such a fun time! It was fun to have everyone + the Monroe boys to dinner. Stacy, the rule goes both ways...I'll be waiting for my invite! ;-))

Mickael said...

I am jealous you guys have more shrimp boils than we do! LUCKY!

sorensenpower said...

that's what i'm talking about!