Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love Birthday's


The first weekend in October Jason and I went to Richfield for a birthday dinner with my family for my birthday and also to celebrate his mom's birthday. Both events were a lot of fun. At my birthday dinner we were taking some pictures and Jason decided to smear some of my birthday cake on my face. Then we were talking about playing rock band. Jason had been to his parents house that day and playing it with his brothers. My mom said how she wanted to play it and the next thing I know Jason has his brothers on their way over with rock band. We ended up playing it for at least four hours. My mom loved it!!!

5 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Carrie turn off word verification it's SO lame! Anyway Go susan! that is so awesome. I have always thought that my mom would love playing rock band. I'll have to make her try it.

sorensenpower said...

This is so awesome. I love how in to it your mom is.

Go aunt Suzy!

The Barclay's said...

How fun.. I played that the other day with some of my tenants for the first time... i totally sucked, but it's the funnest.. i think thats what we are getting for Christmas :)

Valerie S said...

Are you kidding???? I'm not doing that. You would all be laughing your butts off while I was trying to do it.

suebjensen said...

Thanks Danny! I TOTALLY ROCK.