Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend






Happy Birthday Sis!! This year for Labor Day my family went to Fishlake for a weekend of fishing. My dad rented a pontoon boat for the day and don't be shocked but yes my mom actually drove it. Good job mom. You did awesome. Fishlake is one of my families favorite places to go. We usually go up on free fishing day (usually the first Saturday in June). This year on free fishing day we were sitting around the camp fire and Mandy was saying something about how much weight she had gained from being pregnant and all of the sudden Jason gets up and goes and stands next to her and says lets compare. I was shocked to see how far Jason could stick out his stomach. He had all of us laughing. It was such a great gesture on his part. I love ya dear!

No comments: