Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Saturday Shopping






This Saturday Jason and I went on a shopping day. First we bought a new couch which we were in dire need of. Ours was awefully uncomfortable. Then we went to Cabela's and got a new tackle box and some more lures. We love Fishing. Then we went to visit Jason's sister Heidi at her work. She works for Low Book Sales. Jason has been wanting to buy a new truck for a while so we took a stroll through the lot. We found a great '05 Ford four door powerstroke with a camper shell. Jason was in love at first sight. The bed even has a carpet kit in it. Well a few hours later we were driving home in our new truck. What a great day.

5 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I had no idea that you had a blog! My mom informed me. I love it and am so glad that you have joined in the fun of blogging. now I can stop asking grandma "what's Carrie up to."

Stacy said...

I didn't know you had a blog either!!!! What a FUN shopping day. I hope you got a good family discount on the truck! ;)

sorensenpower said...

Me either!!! You guys love to buy trucks!

suebjensen said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog now! Love all the pictures you posted.

Rappleye Family said...

Hey! We just wanted to say hello!!